Skip to content
pen pencil new new 1
Square Crop

Ghafar Nawi

My name is Abdul Ghafar Bin Nawi who was born on November 15, 1990. I am married. I grew up in Johor and now lives in Puncak Alam. Now I’m working as full time graphic designer and this web owner.

keyboard new


laptop new

Web Designs

I am experienced as a freelance website designer. The technologies are now evolving, a website can be a store, home, and even a location to interact with clients and prospects. Unlike Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, the website is yours and is not influenced by any other organization. The contents can be customized according to customer’s needs.

I can help you!


Graphic T-shirts Design

I am a tshirt designer for Shenget Studio customers based in Puncak Alam on a part-time basis. Every customer’s requirement for t-shirts is different, thus suggestions and improvements to existing designs from customers is what I do. This is to ensure that all Shenget Studio customers are satisfied.


Professional Graphic Design

Only 20% of the total graphic projects requires design skill. The rest in 80% depends on other skills such as negotiation, improvement suggestions and networks. I am able to help you more than usual and provide professional advice on graphic design.


Working Experience

  • Feb 2020- Now

    Creative Consultant

    Shenget Studio

    Provide creative consulting services especially to customers with issues in marketing and sales. Direct help will be provided for print or online marketing through various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, SEO, photography, audio / video production until the creation of a website. The advantages of existing networks make it easier for customers to solve existing problems.

  • Jan 2019 - Feb 2020

    Jr Graphic Designer

    DI Creative Sdn Bhd

    Helps a team of 3 creative people for their various packages, structures and helping customers solve graphics-related problems. Among the customers are Abbot Laboratories who carry products like Ensure Gold, Similac Gold, Pediasure and Glucerna. Apart from that customers such as Kimball, Mylan, Maggi and many other local companies. The design are for printing and distributed throughout Malaysia on customer demand.

  • Nov 2017 - Dec 2018

    Freelance Graphic Designer

    Shenget Studio

    Give creative and graphic consultations for the clients. Helps many individuals and organizations on graphic designs and printing. The majority of the creative works are in the form of websites and digital marketing graphics for customers. At the same time, helping the Shenget Studio team in the production of t-shirt’s graphic and t-shirt printing around the City of Puncak Alam

  • Sept 2017 - Oct 2017

    Graphic Designer Executive

    Natural Elixirs Group Sdn Bhd

    Given assignments to provide graphic works for use in digital media as well as assisting in daily tasks in marketing and operations. Every task requires a high level of commitment and attention especially when it comes to packaging wrappers and various other marketing tools.

  • 2014 - 2017

    Junior Graphic Executive

    MagiqAds Sdn Bhd. (Redberry Media Group)

    Responsible for being part of the support department for sales, marketing and operations units. Receive design instructions and concepts from Art Director after that, managing design files from customers to print. Each customers has a specific media instructions thus making the print files to be checked as closely as possible. Gives superimpose to the sales and marketing department to attract customers and landlord approvals.

  • 2013


    Buku Fixi Sdn Bhd

    Managing all invitations held by the supervisor. Primary tasks as a front line between company and customer in doing sales. Records and manages the stock of the book according to the set SOP. Take and send books to warehouses, distributors, events and sometimes to writers.

  • 2011

    Assistant Officer (N17)

    Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) Ipoh

    Engaged with the Bantuan Rakyat 1 Malaysia (BR1M) project first series as the assistant officer.

    Given tasks:
    • Present and assist BR1M related events throughout the district of Ipoh.
    • Fill in the informations into the designated BR1M system.
    • Front line customer services between BR1M organizations and customers


More than 6 years Experience in Industry

Easy Negotiations

Still Young and Energetic


Fasa 2K, Bandar Puncak Alam

Please do not hesitate to ask, do fill out the form below: